Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12th. Sales & Grocery Lists.



Some frugal finds and grocery goodies!
Hope everyone is having a good Thursday!
Yay for the weekend!




Frugal Finds




New on Zulily today!! 
"Miss Princess"
They have the most adorable things..

On sale for $11.99


Totsy has aprons on sale for as low as $10.75!!
Hurry sale ends soon!!!
Be sure to check out all the other sales while you're there!




Coupons, Deals & Steals!
Go to facebook to get a $1 off Oscar Meyer coupon plus an option for a free package!!

Here is something really cool that I stumbled upon the other day. 
Would you like to get stuff for free?
Do you have things that you would like to get rid of??
Well here you go: Listia
On Listia you earn points for auctioning off things you no longer need or want. You can also do surveys and other things for credit as well. You will receive 500 credits just for signing up!! (and it's free)


My Grocery List For Tomorrow
So. Since we are paid twice a month I've only been shopping twice a month. 
But honestly, this isn't working so great for me. I feel like I'm missing out on weekly deals and usually I have to run to the store just a few days before shopping day.. 
So I'm going to try my hand at shopping weekly.. 
and creating a meal plan from the sales of the week of course!

So here are some of the deals I'll be checking out!

Winn Dixie

Toaster Scramblers/Strudels 2/$5

Kelloggs Cereals BOGO

Freschetta $3.99

Smuckers $2.99

Kikkoman Soy Sauce 2/$4
$1/1 Kikkoman Marinade
(use 2 and get it for $1)


Eggs (18) $2.99

Potato Salad BOGO

Aunt Jemima Waffles BOGO

Hot/LeanPockets 5/$10
(makes these $1.41 a box!!)

Nice 'n Easy $5.99
$5/2 Clairol Natural Instincts or Nice 'n Easy Non-Permanent Hair Color 
SS Insert (exp 08/31/2012) 
($3.49 ea!)


Filippo Berio Olive Oil BOGO ($7.99)
(About $3.50ea)

WD Spices BOGO

Ball Park Franks 3/$6

Fresh Blueberries BOGO

It appears that most, if not all, of their meat is BOGO. 

See all their sales here:

Target

Cheez-itz 3/$7

Lunchables $1.00

Shredded/Block Cheese 2/$4

Dew (Pepsi) 4/$11

Pasta & Sauce $1.00 each
(0.50 each!)

Nabisco 2/$5

Kellogg's Poptarts/Waffles 2/$4

Schick Razor $8.00

See all the deals here:

(I usually find great unadvertised deals at Target! Always have your coupons ready!!)

Other coupons I hope to find a good deal with:

(I can usually catch these very cheap!)

(I've switched to frozen since they seem to last longer)

Okay! I think that's it for today! Check in tomorrow to see how I did!!




No comments:

Post a Comment