Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy August!



Good Morning!!


Well the way I grocery shop has changed forever thanks to this site!

I came across this in an email 2 days before grocery day
 and I had the best grocery trip ever!
I shop Target, Winn Dixie, and Walmart and this site let's me browse the deals and print a complete list! You can even add things that aren't in the sales! The absolute best thing is that it gives me a total price based on my list! I can't brag about this enough... Having a complete detailed list was absolutely amazing and I was able to easily match up my coupons! I got everything that I needed according to my meal plan and stayed on budget!!
I will try to post my savings breakdown later this afternoon!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day!!

August means new coupons!!


Coupons.com
WOW! I am impressed with Coupons.com this time around!
Some really great ones I'm printing mine today to make sure I don't miss out!!
Be sure to check Pillsbury before printing the Pillsbury coupons usually Pillsbury.com has them for $0.10 more ;) 
 

Totsy
Pretty in Pink under $9.00
NB Floral Print Dress With PantyNB Floral Dress with Polka Dot TrimNB Polka Dot Dress
Find them here


-I try to remember to play the instant win game daily..
It only takes a few seconds and you can't win if you don't play!

You can also enter DAILY to win $50,000, a grand prize, 3rd, 2nd, & 1st prize.
(Play games & print coupons & find recipes too!)


TYSON!
Tyson has these new little sandwiches and bowls!!
And a coupon!!!


My VintageModMom Post
Some new things from ModCloth!

      New Arrivals - Never Say Neigh DressNew Arrivals - Teacher Comforts DressNew Arrivals - Classic Stunner Dress in HorizonNew Arrivals - Errand Go Bragh Dress










No comments:

Post a Comment